Monday 9 April 2012

I LOVE DRESS MAKING!




As the title says, I love dress making!
          Making clothes or making anything really. As well as just creating something from nothing, the idea of making something new from quirky or old objects really interests me. In the photo above I have created a wedding dress out of bin bags. Being completely honest I was feeling down.
               Who doesn't from time to time?
But me being me, there is no time in life to sit around and feel sorry for yourself. 
I stuck on some happy music, at the time I think it was Superbus, sang my little heart out and I danced until I couldn't dance any more. After this I decided to be creative, this was my outcome. 



I am indeed, quietly proud of this dress.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate this.